Tel: 01744 23887
Volunteers are an essential part of our team, enabling us to support and reach out to the wider Deaf community. We value and appreciate the time and skills that volunteers bring to the organisation and can offer a diverse range of voluntary roles within the organisation.
The process to volunteer, is as follows:
- Familiarise yourself with the brief description of what is involved with each role which is located below.
- Decide which role is best suited to your skills, talents & experience.
- Contact the outreach worker firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
- Upon completion, email it to the outreach worker who will then contact you to arrange a video call, if Covid-19 restrictions prevent face-face meetings. Here, we will discuss the role, along with any concerns or thoughts you have.
- If suitability is mutually agreed, the community team leader will contact you to undertake your DBS.
- Providing the DBS & reference checks have proved conclusive, the outreach worker will contact you to arrange induction.
The roles that we currently have available are:
- Children, young people & family services: youth club & happy hands.